How to Claim PPI
If you feel you have been mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance PPI, there are 2 ways to claim back mis-sold PPI: you can employ a PPI claims company (like Payment Protection Scotland) or you can contact the lender directly and make the claim yourself.
Some benefits of both approaches are presented below:
Advantages of Using a PPI Claim Company
- Companies have knowledge of Industry and can maximise your claim
- They take the hassle out of making a claim
- Without them, many people wouldn't have the time to make a claim
- You’ve a pre-2005, non-Ombudsman case
- Many operate on a no win no fee basis
Benefits of Making a Personal PPI Claim
- If you do it yourself there's no fee.
Please contact us today for more information on any aspect relating to Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). We are happy to provide information on all aspects of PPI and the claims process.